Application Start Date:
July 19, 2022
Application End Date:
Aug. 17, 2022
Type: Government Job
Total Views: 634
Job ID: #GJOB4051
Publish Date: July 19, 2022
Deadline Date: Aug. 17, 2022
Teletalk Job does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that Teletalk Job is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: Aug. 17, 2022
Organization Name: Eastern Refinery Limited(ERLB)
Short Name: ERLB
Details: 1960 Project was initially conceived & initiated by an Entrepreneur & Reputed Person. 1963 Incorporated as a Public Limited Company under Companies Act. 1913 1966 Company started implementation of it's project as a Joint Venture with Burma Oil Company (BOC) of UK and signed a turn-key contract with three French Company TECHNIP, ENSA & COFRI. 1967 Installation of Refinery completed on 28th December, 1967. 1968 Started Commercial Operation on May 7, 1968. 1972 ERL was nationalized by the P.O.-27 and No-16 of 1972, and placed under newly created Bangladesh Minerals, Oil and Gas Corporation (BMOGC). 1974 Petrobangla was created by the Petroleum Act. 1974 and ERL was placed under Petrobangla. 1977 Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (BPC) was created in 1977 by Bangladesh Petroleum Corporatiion Ordinance, 1976 and subsequently ERL was placed under BPC as subsidiary with 70% of it's share. Remaining 30% of share was handed over to BOC of UK under the procedure of denationalization. 1980 Asphaltic Bitumen Plant owned by Bangladesh Petroleum Corporatiion (BPC) was constructed, commissioned and operated by ERL Management. 1985 BOC, UK sold their entire 30 % shares to BPC. Since then 100% of share of ERL are being held by BPC. 1992 A Modern Dolphin Jetty was constructed at RM-7 for handling crude reception and products export. 1995 Secondary Conversion Plant (SCP), the largest of all projects undertaken by ERL commissioned for produce additional high value product Diesel from low priced product Furnace oil 2000 Replacement work of Topping Column which is the heart of Crude oil Processing Plant successfully completed. 2002 Asphaltic Bitumen Plant (ABP), a unit of Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (BPC) merged with Eastern Refinery Limited (ERL), as per decision of BPC's Board Meeting. Assets & Liabilities of ABP as on 30.06.2002 merged with the Assets & Liablities of ERL as on 30.06.2002 accordingly. 2008 Revamping Work of Topping Unit Furnace completed, which is the most essential component of Crude Oil Processing Plant. 2009 Computerized Auto Tank Gauging System implemented to ensure fault free oil movement, inventory control and to reduce accidental oil spillage.http://www.erl.com.bd/